7.24.2011

My random thought after reading Lee-Joon's recent interview.

"I like a girl who is obsessed with me and good to me. I was always like this. Hahah.
 I really prefer a girl who is kind-hearted than pretty."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a delusional fangirl I am, I thought about our Dubu first after reading this. XD
I know they are just close friends but Lee-Joon might also like a male friend
who's obsessed with him too.
I know most fans think he is more obsessed than Dubu, but as what has been shown and said
- Dubu calling 'Jooni hyung' first at music program (You know 'Joon' was the only one he mentioned as his friend in public.), going to his waiting room to hang out, and etc,
they must be both obsessed with each other to be close friends.
(But I still think Joon likes Dubu more. XD)

Oh, by the way, I've heard, when MBLAQ has a fan-meeting or autograh-event in Korea, many fans of Lee-Joon ask him, "Oppa, please write 'to whom I love more than Onew' under your signature."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source - Bestiz