9.12.2011

Onew F/A posted by 2 male fans of SNSD before Ep 3 of 'Night Star/YHS' aired in 2010.

Holy.., I started to translate this F/A, posted on SHINee Gallery by 2 male guests done laundry with Onew and 4 members of SNSD on 'Night Star/ YHS' ,since last month or earlier than that, but finished it just now. Thanks god. LOL I don't know why it took me so long to do. *Sweating*
(Onew talking with Sooyoung on Ep 3 of it.)

The guy, Onew's partner on the show, still sometimes posts that he supports Onew on SHINee Gallery and SNSD Gallery. One of his posts I remember is he said he was ok staying in the military protecting Jessica(he is originally her fan) and Onew (like defending South Korea?). LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Posted by a guest paired up with Jessica

Title: Onew is even considerate when others take their clothes off. LOL

When the guest, Onew's partner, hesitated taking his clothes off, Onew asked him "Why? Are you shy that people look at you?" with a calm smile. XD He is a beautiful man, I definitely thought.
He even kept waving his hand toward his partner with calling his name until the guest partner looked at him. hehe.

Title: Hm, to praise Onew again. XD

I paired up with Jessica. I poured detergent too much that it kept bubbling up although I continuously squezzed the laundry, so Onew and his partner came to help us. Onew worked so hard. He was so considerate telling me and the other guests about what was going on every time the camera was on and off, and asked us "Are you ok? It's hard, isn't it?" many times. XD
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Posted by the guest paired up with Onew. You can see he is sooooo into our bb Onew. LOL

Title: I just got home from YHS.
     
Hello~ I just became a fan of SHINee after being paired up with Onew hyung.

Title: I want to tell you more, but..,

I can't say a lot to you because it isn't aired yet.
Anyway, the thing I was impressed the most was, that when celebrities started going home, I had to have an inteview shot. The car, Onew hyung was in, stopped and he kept waving his both hands towards me, but I couldn't see him. No way. But, after a script-writer noona led me know that, I finally was able to say goodbye to him too, my both arms wide open waving up and down, "Hyung~ Take care~". He said "JH-ah, take care~" as he smiled at me.
It isn't all. He kept bye-bye-ing as he smiled and made eye contact with me in the car.
I couldn't resist getting attracted by his smile. I just had to like him.

Title: Hm.. I couldn't focus on anything when doing the laundry.

My mind was everywhere for doing what Onew-hyung wanted to do. I just totally had to be led by his power.
'The art of fighting for the laundry' we tried worked so well.
When having sikhye(sweet rice drink) and when moving to another place, he took care of me a lot, so I was able to enjoy there easily.
It was so warm-hearted that he and I kept sharing the sikhye together.
I wiped his sweat with a towel that Jessica noona gave me, oh, and I even took a towel Jessica noona used for her.
He said his fingers weren't pretty, and told me mines were prettier, so I felt good. hehe.

Title: I didn't want to say this, but...

Some of you guys especially men, keep saying I'm gay. Hur.
Please don't say that to me. You would compeltely understand if you saw Onew's face from his forhead to sharp nose to slim chin line, if you saw his cute smile and laugh, that even got along well with his muscles and couldn't be hidden, if you experienced that he dedicatedly took care of you, and if you experienced his sense of humor and cute lovely behavior. Oh, yeah, you would understand me.^^ Well, sorry, I'm not gay.

Title: What I mean by I was led by his power.   
 
I'm not joking Onew hyung is really strong, so when we wrung out the laundry, I was dragged by him all the time. I just had to give myself to him whatever he wanted to do.
I thought he must have been so tired working so hard like that.
He told me he had to work out until his musical time to be able to digest all work given to him.
I really want SHINee's next album to be released soon, and I want to go to his musical,
'Brothers were Brave', before going to the military.


This is the answer for Onew's body shape some fans asked.

To describe his body what I was questioned the most.
Actually it was the first time I had seen idol's body.
People, who work out, usually have thic muscles like health trainers, but he had thin muscles everywhere.
His arms were thinner than other parts of his body, but his muscles on them were well stood out.
His shoulders were so wide that his muscles were shown perfectly when he even moved just a bit.
His chest was well connected from his neck that it looked like sturdy.
He even had muscles, what are hard to have, in his back.
The scene, he wrung out the laundry, was edited, but you can see those muscles in the scene he carried buckets of water. So dependable back. huhu.
His legs were a lot thinner than mine, but looked so deft and sturdy.
My leg flesh go shaking when moving, but his' didn't shake because of muscles.
Oh, and............ it was Khaki color.... (He's talking about Onew's underwear color. LMAO)
I will stop talking about his lower body because of some people reporting me. XD

This is the answer for what he talked about with Onew.

First, Onew hyung's friend, who was on the show and went to the military on May 18th, and Onew hyung talked about their friends' recent news who were already in the military.

I also talked with Onew hyung about his life. I was thinking being a celebrity was really hard, it seemd there was no free and private time. He had to do all the schedule non-stop like going to the gym, performing the music, recording variety shows, having another schedule next morning straight.
But, he didn't seem tired of taking care of me at all, kept talking with me to make me relax so that I could be comfortable recording the show. It was the reason why I had no problem to speak spontaneously when the camera was on.

I think he has full of idea in his head. Most ideas were Onew hyung's, that day. hehe.
I can't stop thinking of that he took care of me a lot.    
The one who will be his bride in the future is going to be so happy for sure.

Anyway, what I want to say is that he's the person taking care of people well, is good-natured, and has a good sense that he knows what's going on.

By the way, I realized how hard broad station work was...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source - SHINee Gallery, Onair (onew.me)