7.30.2011

SS501 Fan's post today, two nicest celebrities she met. / A post written by a part-timer working in a parking lot.

."Two nicest ones among celebrities I met, who made me feel good!!

 One is Onew. I met him when I went to a music station.
 I was surprised bumping into him there, so asked him Can I have your autograph?
 He answered yes~ with his smile ^▽^ just like this.
 "What's your name? ^▽^ It's too hot today, isn't it? ^▽^"

 He looks exactly like the emoticon. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When I worked in Hyundai Department in Shinchon as a Car-boy greeting customers,
 I saw SDSD and SHINee celebrating for U-Plex opening.
 I thought Onew was really nice and polite that he even bowed to me greeting 'Hello~!'.
 Seriously, none of celebrities would bow to a part-timer working in a parking lot.
 I like him, so gentle."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source - Bestiz / DC Gayo Gallery / onew.me