8.06.2011

"Have you gotten a toll road ticket from Onew?" posted on 'Nate Pan'.

This was posted today on 'Nate Pan' where people usually exaggerate stories to be more fun.
I just wanted to share that Onew does drive sometimes. (Kya~! I want to see him driving so bad.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I worked in Tollgate from January to April.
One day, in the evening, a car stopped and the driver gave me 10,000 won with the toll ticket.
I looked at his face, then realized he exactly looked like Onew!!!
But I wasn't sure, so I was like o_o? as I looked at him, and o_o? as I put the toll ticket in a box, and o_o? as I looked at him again.
When I kept looking around with the question mark on my head, he said,

"Yes, right." ㅋㅋ

I didn't even say anything. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I was so surprised thinking, 'SHINee's Onew is here!!!!!!!!'.
Having my heart race, I stuttered almost shouting at him,
"Wo...wow!!!! Can I have your autograph?" as I gave him a pen and paper.

"Can you do that while working?" ㅋㅋ

I told him it was ok with a quivering voice when he said that as a joke.
Two people sitting in the passenger seat and back seat, seeming friends of his, laughed. ㅋㅋ

This is his autograph I got.



I always brag about this when I meet my friends, I'm the girl who has met Onew. ㅋㅋㅋ"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I don't think he said "Yes, right." , don't you think? XD
She would probably have just wanted to make the story more fun, or not. kekeke)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source - onew.me / http://pann.nate.com/talk/312343041