8.21.2011

Onew loved by Lee-Sooyoung and Park-Kyunglim noonas

Dialogue between DJ Park-Kyunglim and Lee-Sooyoung noonas. 
(I don't know when it was aired on ByulBam.)

PKL: Ok, let's answer the question. Oh, SHINee..
       (Maybe, 'Juliette' was suddenly playing?)
LSY: Awwww Onew-ya!! I miss you, Onew!! Onew-yaaaaaa. T.T
PKL: Juliette!
LSY: Onew, I love you~

(After Juliette finished.)

PKL: Yes~ 'Juliette' by SHINee! Every time I listen to this song, I feel like the Juliette is (LSY: Me!)
        if it were me... Ugh! -_- Well..ㅋㅋㅋ Kya~ I have no words to say now that
        you said 'Me!' right after I said that~ (LSY: Hehehe) Ok, it's you!
LSY: Noona of 'Noona neomu yeppo' is me, (PKL: Ok, it's you!) 'Juliette' is me ^^, (PKL: It's you!)
PKL: 'You(Love) like oxygen' is also (LSY: Me~ ^///^) you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Saebakwi / 세바퀴 (aired on Oct 30 in 2010), Park-Kyunglim phoned Onew to have a speed quiz together through the phone, but his manager hyung hung up on her right away. I guess Onew was doing musical ROA? XD
(When I find this cut, I'll upload it on my YT channel, I promise.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sure you have seen a lot PKL treats Onew like her nephew or son(XD).
If you haven't, these videos would help you little, just little.

"Onew took my phone number~"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9PUBfy_wbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jr3hJM4ztA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UHlgLqGKvU
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PKL is letting Onew and Key touch her belly to feel her baby moving.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know there are lots of audio clips of LSY having Onew-Ache, right?
I uploaded most of them on my previous channel, but all got deleted when the account was deleted.
I'm going to reupload them all tomorrow for those of you who haven't listened or want to listen all again, so stay tuned to my channel, bbs~! ^^
(I guess I never get bored of listening to female celebrities' Onew-Ache,
especially LSY ones, so much like me. LOL)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source - http://blog.naver.com/onewla