7.29.2011

Idol popularity Korean netizens think


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure many international fans have seen the list since a long time ago, but it's because  this newly updated list (but not much changed), what many people agree, has been spread everywhere on Korean communities thesedays, I just thought I would share it with you too.

I sort of disagree Onew is always mentioned as the most popular member mostly in fandom,
because everytime I see 'Ideal type World-Cup (Pick-One game stuff)' on K sites,
he is always high ranked (#1~4 out of 4,50 celebrities). I don't think those girls who picked him are only his fans, and since he appeared a lot on variety shows, I have seen so many good comments and postings about him. There are more reasons, but I'll blog about it later.
(Well, what I want to say is he's just popular not only in fandom but also public.)
Anyway it's always good he has many obsessed fans supporting him materially and mentally. ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source - Bestiz