7.30.2011

Some Onsoonis' funny stories how they unexpectedly became Onsoonis (MVPs).

- When Onew didn't show up at 'Maknae Rebellion', only his replica panel standing on,
  I started to naver him, then became an Onsooni with YHN videos. ㅋㅋㅋ

- There is a funny story of Onsooni. 
  She was watching SBS-InkiGayo, SHINee got 'Mutizen song'. 
  When they had to sing again after getting it, Jjong said "Onew hyung, are you watching us?!".
  (You know Onew wasn't there because he got swine flu. T.T)
  Then, she was thinking 'Who's Onew hyung?', she started to search his name on Naver,
  and you know she just became an Onsooni. ㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm a SM-Concert-Onsooni!! I even remeber the date, was Augst 21, 2010. ㅋㅋㅋ
  I couldn't stop thinking of him after seeing the scene he was with a delivery metal bag,
  delivering MIC to Go-Ara, just so refreshing.
  So, I had to google 'Onew' on Ipod, and then, I saw a picture of him in a pink hoodie.
  I could't resist becoming an Onsooni after. T.T

- I watched 'Flower-Boy Generation' every week because I was a fan of Park-Myunsoo.
  One day, SHINee appeared and they played a video of Onew about one minute
  because he didn't show up. I just became an Onsooni after the one minute video. ㅋㅋㅋ

- A friend of mine has just become Onsooni, her story is strange too. ㅋㅋㅋ
  There was a sunbae she had a secret crush on. She kept hearing he looked like Onew,
  'Who's that guy? I don't even know him.'
  She immediately had to search his pictures and videos.
  Her reaction was --> hur... --> hur...222... --> hur... 333... (until 5AM.)
  After, she snet me a message, 'Is Onew's real name Lee-Jinki?'.

  I was thinking, Nice~ ㅋ 'Exit-Blockade' for you too. ㅋㅋㅋ

- An unni I know, got drunk one day and downloaded 'Vanilla Love' for her phone bell by accident,
  then, 'Who is singing?!!!'. She loved his voice, so had to search Onew on Naver,
  then became an Onsooni only with the accident bell sound. ㅋㅋㅋ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source - dub.dothome.co.kr